- Commissions Report - Shows sales commissions by territory, salesperson, and year. Expand a territory to view sales commissions by a salesperson, or expand a year to view quarterly commissions by territory.
- Customer Profitability Report - Shows sales, total profit, and gross margin percentage per customer for the selected year. Expand customer ID to view the sales, total profit, and gross margin percentage by document number.
- Inventory Value by Site Report - Shows a bar graph of the value of inventory by site and the total inventory value for the company. Click an inventory site bar to display the Inventory Value by Site. Use the Item Number Report to view items and their total value for that site.
- Item Quantity Back Order Report - Shows the quantity of items that are back ordered, quantities that are allocated to purchase orders, and item quantities available for all sites. Expand each item number to view item quantities for all sites.
- Open Purchase Orders Report - Shows purchase orders that have not been closed or canceled per vendor or for all vendors. The report also displays in a list view the number, status, and date of each purchase order, along with the vendor assigned to the purchase order. Expand each purchase order to display the line items and the status of each line item.
- Open Sales Orders Report - Shows a list of unposted sales orders for a range of customers. The report displays in a list view the sales order number, the date of each sales order, customer information, the requested ship date, and the amount remaining on the order, as well as the salesperson assigned to the order. Expand each purchase order to display the line items and specific information about each line item.
- Work Center by Weeks - Employee Capacity Report - Shows the available work centers and the employee capacity of each work center by weeks.
- Work Center by Weeks - Machine Capacity Report - Shows the available work centers and the machine capacity of each work center by weeks.
I'm glad to see MBS start taking advantage of SQL Reporting Services. Also, the word on the street is that the next release of Microsoft CRM (CRM 2.0? CRM 2005?) will be yanking out Crystal Reports Enterprise and instead converting to SQL Reporting Services.
Fairly technical, this should be a good read for computer experts. The content is extensive and nicely gels with the gray background. Overall its pretty interesting
SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services is a comprehensive, server-based reporting solution designed to help you author, manage, and deliver both paper-based, ad hoc, and interactive Web-based reports.
nike sneakers for men
cheap mlb jerseys
curry 6 shoes
golden goose outlet
michael kors outlet
off white clothing
see this page Dolabuy Prada discover this info here read here this page you can try these out
Post a Comment