With this new version of Business Portal, MBS has started the process of dropping some of the older web-based products and instead rebuilding new versions inside of the Business Portal framework. This includes eRequisition and Project Time and Expense. Here is a list of the new features.
Integration with Microsoft Office Solution Accelerator for Sarbanes-Oxley
- Proactively manage disclosure and control documents and processes related to compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Allow project team members to enter time and expenses in an intuitive new user interface.
- Review and approve time cards and expense reports online.
- Empower employees to enter requisitions online.
- Set up a user-friendly approval hierarchy.
- Enable employees to complete common procurement tasks quickly.
- Send the right documents to the right customers.
- Choose formats that work for you and your customers.
- Tailor documents to meet specific needs.
- Improve scheduling and delivery efficiencies.
This MBS site has links to all of the new PDF brochures if you want to read up on the new features and see some screenshots. Stay tuned to Tech Roundup for more info on Business Portal 2.5.