So lets get down to business. One of the favorite topics was keyboard shortcuts. Here are my top five that I use every day.
- Windows Key + E = Opens Windows Explorer
- Windows Key + D = Minimizes all windows and shows your desktop
- Windows Key + R = Opens the “Run” dialog box
- Windows Key + L = Locks your PC while you step away
- Ctrl + Enter (while in Internet Explorer) = Adds “www” and “.com” to whatever you typed in the address bar (for example, type only “microsoft” in address bar and then hit Ctrl+Enter and it will send you to http://www.microsoft.com. Congratulations! You’ve just tripled your productivity!)