- Expanded, flexible automation and online capabilities
- Centralized setup, installation, and upgrade functionality
- Personalized report navigation enabling the ease of sharing information
- Employee access and relevant visibility into industry-specific information and applications through role-based home pages
- Microsoft Business Portal 3.0 enhancements
Oct 31, 2005
Great Plains 9.0 Partner Readiness Tour
This week, Microsoft Business Solutions launches the Great Plains 9.0 Roadshow. This is a free one-day event for Partners that are looking to get a sneak-peak at the new features of Great Plains 9.0 (aka Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0).
Office 365 - Can't Display Online Services - Sorry we had a server issue and can't display your connected services. Please try again.
Working with a client running Windows 10 1803 and the latest Office 365 Business software suite with a click-to-run installation. We'v...
The other day I wanted to have a look at the mailbox usage for one of my Office 365 clients. I wanted to see all 35 users and find out if ...
Edit : August 2011 - This post is over 6 years old and it's the most popular post I've ever made. Still going strong! It's one ...
Recently after upgrading one Office 365 user from Lync 2010 to Lync 2013 , his Outlook 2010 was no longer displaying the "presence&qu...