- Expanded, flexible automation and online capabilities
- Centralized setup, installation, and upgrade functionality
- Personalized report navigation enabling the ease of sharing information
- Employee access and relevant visibility into industry-specific information and applications through role-based home pages
- Microsoft Business Portal 3.0 enhancements
Oct 31, 2005
Great Plains 9.0 Partner Readiness Tour
This week, Microsoft Business Solutions launches the Great Plains 9.0 Roadshow. This is a free one-day event for Partners that are looking to get a sneak-peak at the new features of Great Plains 9.0 (aka Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0).
I was testing out the Windows Autopilot "White Glove" feature this week. This is a new feature of the Intune AutoPilot service th...
I was working on a Microsoft CRM 4.0 system the other day for one of my clients. It's mainly used for demo and testing purposes so it h...
The other day I wanted to have a look at the mailbox usage for one of my Office 365 clients. I wanted to see all 35 users and find out if ...
Recently after upgrading one Office 365 user from Lync 2010 to Lync 2013 , his Outlook 2010 was no longer displaying the "presence&qu...