- Expanded, flexible automation and online capabilities
- Centralized setup, installation, and upgrade functionality
- Personalized report navigation enabling the ease of sharing information
- Employee access and relevant visibility into industry-specific information and applications through role-based home pages
- Microsoft Business Portal 3.0 enhancements
Oct 31, 2005
Great Plains 9.0 Partner Readiness Tour
This week, Microsoft Business Solutions launches the Great Plains 9.0 Roadshow. This is a free one-day event for Partners that are looking to get a sneak-peak at the new features of Great Plains 9.0 (aka Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0).
I was testing out the Windows Autopilot "White Glove" feature this week. This is a new feature of the Intune AutoPilot service th...
I was working on a Microsoft CRM 4.0 system the other day for one of my clients. It's mainly used for demo and testing purposes so it h...
Recently after upgrading one Office 365 user from Lync 2010 to Lync 2013 , his Outlook 2010 was no longer displaying the "presence&qu...
Remote Desktop (RDP) connection to Windows 8 login prompts "Connect a smart card". Also for Remote Web Workplace (RWW).There have been a few hurdles getting users connected into Windows 8 machines via Remote Desktop (RDP) or Remote Web Workplace (RWW) from S...