The Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) award is given out to customers and partners that are active in the various technical communities - websites, forums, blogs, newsgroups, etc. They demonstrate a high level of expertise in their subject area and have a willingness to share this expertise with the Microsoft community. You can read more about the program here.
Here is the breakdown for all of the MBS MVP's for 2005.
- Habib Salim - Great Plains
- Jason Hartman - Great Plains
- Victoria Yudin - Great Plains
- Glenn Adams - Retail Mgmt System
- Scott Colson - Microsoft CRM
- John O'Donnell - Microsoft CRM
- Matt Parks - Microsoft CRM
- Erik P. Ernst - Navision
- Luc Van Dyck - Navision
Congrats to all of my fellow recipients. I'm looking forward to the coming year as an MVP and hope to continue providing valuable info to the MBS Community.